Tuesday, May 30, 2006

All for Anna *4-26-1988>4-20-2006* 3 poems.

A Day Of Distractions I Pray
4-27-06
Some days we laugh
Some days we cry
Some days we just don't know what to do with ourselves.
A distraction I wish I had
Let me not think about this mess I pray.
Give me a distraction to hide my tears,
A distraction to hide my heartache.
Get me out of this mess I pray.
Give me a distraction.
-By: Jenessa Fisk (Me)

Forever
4-27-06
A life once here now taken away
God, I pray she will live.
Forever in our hearts,
Forever in our prayers.
In us,
In our minds,
In our hearts,
Her spirit will live on.
Not to be forgotten.
To the end we'll remember
Her smile and forever captured moments.
Her spirit will live on.
For life's long last,
We love you Anna.
Forever touched by her gracious heart.
-By: Jenessa Fisk (Me)

A Lost Friend
4-27-06
Blood shed
Death came
Tears forever shed
At this great loss.
Memories we have
Words that we'll remember
A friend never to leave
But always be with us.

Physically Anna may be gone but
Spiritually she never will.
She physically may be dead but her spirit will live on forever through us.
R.I.P. Anna
-By: Jenessa Fisk (Me)

No comments: