Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bad

Bad

10-15-05
Something that could never be
A someone I could never have.
Always on my mind
The thoughts have crossed my mind,
"What if we could be?"
Is it lust
or is it love?
What might it be?
Leaving my heart feeling so satisfied?
Or is it my mind making my heart feel so?
Feelings I cannot express
I look at him and want him to be mine
I think and know it will never be.
Lustful thoughts fill my mind
Everytime I get a glance of him.
Knowing it's forbidden
That this relationship would never be right
Just makes me want him more.
My mind has filled with thoughts of him
Just knowing that it is never to be makes
Me need him, want him that much more.
Me a Christian
Him a Goth
Titles that separate us and make it so
Hard to be.
-By: Jenessa Fisk (Me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celestrya~

Jenni im sorry.. i hate when stupid shit keeps two ppl from bein together!! its so freakin retarded.. and i hav one question.. is this poem about that one guy you used to tell me about when we were in 8th grade durin P.E.??