Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Many Things That Come To Mind

Many Things That Come To Mind
5-22-06
A soul now lost
Sorrow now comes
For a lost soul that just doesn't know where to go.
Where to go in life.
Where to go I just don't know.
How I have become this way.
Just a needy, manipulative, careless person?
Am I really?
Am I unknowingly a bad person?
This takes me by surprise,
For I don't know what to say
What to think
I don't even know what to do.
Am I all these things?
A manipulative
And needy person?
I think not but others do.
What do I do?
How do I fix this?
How do I change these opinions?
Is God telling me to change?
Am I even loved?
Or am I just hated?
Taking thought to what has been said
With all these questions running through my head.
Processing
Thinking
Taking time to figure things out.
All these questions in my head.
Will they be answered?
Or will they be unanswered?
More questions come to mind
When my thoughts wrap around what one has said.
To be honest or to utter the words most often
Said.....
"I don't know"
With thoughts and worries
My head's gone swirling.
My minds tired of thinking so deep
Taking these questions
Putting them away for now
Taking a nap
Perhaps a "sleep"
I'll wake up with a new mind to think.
-By: Jenessa Fisk (Me)

No comments: